Free shipping from £129
Shipping in UK in 1-2 working days | Free shipping from £129
Brut 'BB Rosé' El Jardì dels Sentits

Brut 'BB Rosé' El Jardì dels Sentits

El Jardì dels Sentits

Brut 'BB Rosé' sparkling wine from the Spanish winery El Jardì dels Sentits is a fresh and fun sparkling wine perfect for an aperitif with friends or an evening of sushi. This label is made from a blend of carefully hand-selected Syrah and Macabeu grapes and through the ancestral method of re-fermentation in the bottle, degorged without any filtration or clarification. The bright pink colour introduces red fruit aromas that accompany a clean, agile and refreshing sip

£25.50

Features

Vines

Syrah 85% Macabeo 15%

Tipologia

Alcohol content

13 %

Format

75 cl Bottle

Vinification

Refermented in the bottle with ancestral method disgorged

Filosofia produttiva

Natural, Indigenous yeasts, No added sulfites or minimum

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites

BRUT 'BB ROSÉ' EL JARDÌ DELS SENTITS DESCRIPTION

El Jardì dels Sentits realizes with this "BB Rosé" its idea of a sparkling wine that is captivating, immediate and extremely pleasing. The double B on the label recalls movie nicknames so famous that you can feel like you're in Saint-Tropez, with the Mediterrenean sea at your feet, while sipping a glass of these "baby bubbles".

"BB Rosé" by El Jardì dels Sentits is a sparkling wine made from a majority of Syrah grapes, equal to 85% of the blend, and from the local Macabeo variety, present for the remaining 15%. The vines have an average age of about 30 years and are raised according to the certified biological regime: the soils, composed essentially of limestone, are rich in various minerals and covered by a light layer of clay. They're located North-East of Barcelona, in the area of Penedes, homeland of the Iberian production of bubbles. The grapes harvested by hand are vinified in steel with a short maceration on the skins. The spontaneous fermentation based on indigenous yeasts is interrupted when the desired sugar level is reached and resumes after bottling, according to the ancestral method. The final residue is less than one gram per liter and the sparkling wine is cleaned from the yeasts through degorgement, with subsequent closure by mushroom cap.

"BB Rosé" by El Jardì dels Sentits has a bright pink color and a very fine and persistent perlage. The aromatic sensations are clear and delicate, declined on sour and sweet notes reminiscent of small red fruits and fresh floral hints. The taste is definitely balanced: on the palate a lively freshness is combined with the creamy and pungent fizziness, with slightly more mature and soft hints of fresh fruit. Blanca Ozcáriz Raventós produces an ancestral method with an absolute and satisfying drinkability, to be considered in combination with a plateau of shellfish and seafood, as well as with some thin slices of jamón ibérico.

Colour

Bright and shining rosé

Taste

Fresh, sparkling, agile, lively and balanced

Scent

Delicate, fresh, notes of small red fruits meet floral sensations

Callmewine is an online wine shop specializing in the sale of wine, champagne and spirits.

Our Services
Gift Card
Support
Shipping Payments Terms of Sales Privacy policy Contacts
Cookie Policy Gestisci Cookies California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Opt-Out Icon

Payment Methods

© Callmewine 2022 - Callmewine UK Limited, registered in England & Wales under company number 14216917 and our registered office is at 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London, United Kingdom W1W 5PF - VAT number 429918749 -