Free shipping from £129
Shipping in UK in 1-2 working days | Free shipping from £129
Coda di Volpe 'Paski' Cantina Giardino 2020

Coda di Volpe 'Paski' Cantina Giardino 2020

Cantina Giardino

The Coda di Volpe  "Paski" Cantina Giardino is a still white wine, macerated a few days on the skins, medium-bodied, with intense and complex aromas, fresh and enveloping, unfiltered and without added sulfur dioxide

£29.40

Features

Denomination

Campania IGT

Vines

Coda di Volpe 100%

Tipologia

Alcohol content

12 %

Format

75 cl Bottle

Vinification

Maceration and fermentation with natural yeasts, 30% is fermented for two months in small barrels made of chestnut, the remaining 70% in stainless steel, without added sulphur

Aging

12 months in steel

Filosofia produttiva

Macerated on grape peel, Indigenous yeasts, No added sulfites or minimum, Natural, Orange Wine, Vegan Friendly

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites

CODA DI VOLPE 'PASKI' CANTINA GIARDINO 2020 DESCRIPTION

Cantina Giardino's Coda di Volpe "Paski" is a vertical white wine, as are the deep roots of the 60-year-old indigenous Coda di Volpe vines that grow in the Irpinia area and that have been masterfully recovered and bred by this young winery. Young but with very clear ideas, that is to revive, in the true sense of the word, the territory and to offer panoramic views of the area through the drinking of this wine that is waiting to be discovered.

This Coda di Volpe "Paski" by Cantina Giardino is made with grapes harvested from vines that face southward and are situated at an altitude of 450 metres on limestone, sandstone and clay soil. In the cellar, only the subtraction operations reign: no clarifications, filtrations or invasive interventions. Only manual dexterity and gestures follow the operation of crushing and destemming. After a 4-day maceration, pressing is carried out with a wooden press, as in the past, and spontaneous fermentation takes place for a small percentage in small chestnut barrels and the remainder in steel. The wine matures for a period of 12 months sur lies in steel.

The Cantina Giardino "Paski" Coda di Volpe is an intense straw yellow colour, with cloudy veins as it is not filtered; everything that lives and brings positivity is never removed. There is a slight sensation of volatile acidity on the nose, but this does not clash, on the contrary, it makes this macerated white great. It is intense and complex, requiring oxygenation, with notes of honey and flowers combined with mineral and gunpowder puffs. On the palate, one only senses what the fermentation process has done: sublime freshness and an almost tactile body to the sip. A wine with a taut, savoury and fresh tone that should not be drunk cold. A sip of pure rustic beauty and experience.

Colour

Intense golden yellow tending to orange

Taste

Definitely tasty and fresh, smoothly wraps the palate

Scent

Intense and complex, with notes of honey and flowers in addition to minerals and hints of gunpowder

Callmewine is an online wine shop specializing in the sale of wine, champagne and spirits.

Our Services
Gift Card
Support
Shipping Payments Terms of Sales Privacy policy Contacts
Cookie Policy Gestisci Cookies California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Opt-Out Icon

Payment Methods

© Callmewine 2022 - Callmewine UK Limited, registered in England & Wales under company number 14216917 and our registered office is at 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London, United Kingdom W1W 5PF - VAT number 429918749 -