Free shipping from £129
Shipping in UK in 1-2 working days | Free shipping from £129
Falanghina 'Via del Campo' Quintodecimo 2021
92 -@@-5-Veronelli
3 -@@-2-Vitae AIS
92 -@@-9-James Suckling

Falanghina 'Via del Campo' Quintodecimo 2021


Falanghina "Via del Campo" is an elegant, smooth and velvety wine aged for 8 months in barrique. Bright aromas of exotic fruit complement delicately toasted and spicy nuances in a harmonious, warm, savoury and well-structured palate




Irpinia DOC


Falanghina 100%


Alcohol content

13.5 %


75 cl Bottle


Alcoholic fermentation 70% in steel and 30% in barrels


In French oak barrels for 8 months

Additional Notes

Contains sulfites


The 'Via del Campo' Quintodecimo Falanghina is a Campania label capable of condensing the fruity and mineral character of the grape variety, giving rise to an expression of immeasurable pleasantness. Quintodecimo represents the production reality of Luigi Moio, a world-renowned oenologist and professor of oenology at the Federico II University in Naples, who after years of research and studies between Italy and France started his own wine project in the green Irpinia region together with his wife Laura, focusing exclusively on native varieties such as Falanghina.
Quintodecimo 'Via del Campo' Falanghina is made exclusively from grapes of the vine of the same name grown in the Via del Campo vineyard at Piana dei Greci in Mirabella Eclano. Here the vines, planted in 2004, benefit from the altitude of 360 metres above sea level and the clayey-calcareous soil. Once the grapes have reached full aromatic ripeness they are harvested by hand followed by long pressing of the whole bunches. After a brief clarification by natural sedimentation, 70% of the mass is vinified in stainless steel tanks while the remaining 30% ferments in new oak barriques. The subsequent maturation on the fine lees takes place in the same type of wine containers and lasts for 8 months before blending and final bottling.
Quintodecimo's Falanghina 'Via del Campo' has a luminous straw yellow colour tending towards golden. The nose ranges from perceptions of medlar, apple, pineapple, lychee, wild flowers and aromatic herbs, followed by deeper notes of hazelnut and refined brackish mineral tones. Elegant and well-structured on the palate, where the warm softness coexists in balance with the lively freshness and marked savoury timbre. The long, slightly woody finish is pleasant.


Bright yellow


Well structured, warm and full-bodied, elegant, balanced, closed with a slightly woody notes


Pleasant hints of loquats, lychees, pineapple and nuts

Callmewine is an online wine shop specializing in the sale of wine, champagne and spirits.

Our Services
Gift Card
Shipping Payments Terms of Sales Privacy policy Contacts
Cookie Policy Gestisci Cookies California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Opt-Out Icon

Payment Methods

© Callmewine 2022 - Callmewine UK Limited, registered in England & Wales under company number 14216917 and our registered office is at 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London, United Kingdom W1W 5PF - VAT number 429918749 -